Sunday, August 14, 2011

Europe Backpack route

The original blogs in Geocities are all lost, so I have to retype what I have left in my memory regarding the first backpack trip in Europe with Z.

When Z first mentioned Greece and Greek Islands to me, I don’t even know where Greece is. It was from internet that we found out that there is a ferry line linking Greece and Italy, so we can go to Italy as well. We decided to take Thai Airways and have a stopover in Bangkok on return trip. It was then the many days going to STA office at NUS for booking of Thai Airways tix and makes our HI card. Thai Airways permit open jaw, so we were thinking of coming back from Munich. We will book the hostels as we go along to give ourselves more flexibility. The whole trip was planned by Z and I must say he did a very fantastic job, as you will see shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment